INQUEST:INnovative QUErying of STreams
Oxford, United Kingdom, September 25-27 2012
is a workshop focusing on query support for streaming data in new data models. Topics include:
- Querying of semi-structured data
- Querying of posts/tweets in social networks
- Stream querying issues in the semantic Web
- Monitoring streams for integrity violations
- Management of uncertainty in querying streams
The program of the workshop can be found here.
Abstracts and Slides
Follow this link to find abstracts and slides of some of the talks.
Location and Directions
Informations about how to get to the workshop and the lodgings can be found here.
A block of rooms has been booked at the museum road lodgings of Lincoln College, 5 minutes walk from the department. Pointers to additional lodging options will be placed here later in the summer. To make arrangements for rooms, please contact the organizers.